I've had all weekend to do homework but guess what I waited until 9:00 to start? Yup, you guessed it.. Homework. So here I sit, after a crazy busy day, doing none other than Jesus in the Gospels. I don't really have anything clever to say today. It was a pretty decent day. I did some community service at Asbury Place today. I met a great woman named Mrs. Jackson. I will be visiting her on a regular basis. She asked me to read Revelation because Jesus is coming soon. While we don't know the day or the hour, we are supposed to be "Dressed Ready". It was a very good reminder that Jesus wants us to be ready but not necessarily wait. Tonight I got to go with my Grandview small group to feed the homeless at "The Master's Table". It was a very humbling experience. I have taken food to the homeless before but I have never served them like we did today. After that I got to go see all my Calvary youth group. We had fun! We always have fun! It was good to see them :) So now that I've procrastinated a little more, I will go back to listening to my Disney Showtunes and reading "Four Portraits, One Jesus"
-love
No comments:
Post a Comment