Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wednesday. Christmas. In/Out.

I love Wednesdays!!! They are crazy busy but I get to have lunch with Brandy, direct the Christmas musical and see the awesome kids at Grandview. Brandy is always such an encouragement to me. She always has good advice and keeps me down to earth. lol Church, well that's good but nerve-racking but I know that the Christmas musical is going to be great but we have a lot to do between now and December 5th. If you need to take a break from studying for finals, you should come join us. I think it will be a cute performance. Besides that, I love the kids at Grandview, they are great and we help each other a lot! :) Random, but I can't believe this semester is almost over. It has flown by.I have a little over a month until Christmas break! I'm excited about break, I get to see my South Carolina Family and my Minnesota family. My goals over break are to practice guitar a lot, go to Pigeon Forge to do the ZORB attraction, and go snowboarding. Two of those things (ZORB abd snowboarding) are on my bucketlist!!! haha I should post that. Let's see.. Oh, I have to write a paper on my Atlanta trip. I learned so much on that trip. Ok, so really I have to do homework.
Wait, one more thing, if you guys ever read The Clique series you remember the In/Out lists. I think I'm gonna start doing that.

IN:
1)Baked Chicken Tenders
2)Skinny Jeans (still)
3)Getting homework done early
4)Naps!!!

OUT:
1)Fried Chicken Tenders
2) Jeggings (I hate them)
3) Procrastination (even though I still do it on occasion)

No comments:

Post a Comment