So with Thanksgiving coming up I started thinking about all the things that I take for granted. Here's a list of the things that I'm thankful for:
-Salvation. Trust me, without Christ I am NOTHING.
-Family. Our times together mean more than anything. I am blessed with a family that loves me no matter what. I'm thankful for the scrapbooking time I get with my mom. I'm thankful for the quality times I get to spend with my dad at breakfast and/or watching football. I'm thankful for the laughs that Levi and I share, we are alike in a lot of ways. I'm thankful that Timmy and I get along now and that we have had so many legit conversations recently.
-Friends. New friends, old friends, rekindled friendship; They are all super important to me and I am thankful for them all
-School. As much as I hate writing papers and stuff, I appreciate school more now that I have to pay for it. :)
-My Church(es). Calvary has been there through everything, they are so supportive of the youth and college students. Most of the congregatioin has watched me grow up since we got there when I was 2. Grandview has taken care of me this last year, they are great and I treasure the relationships I have there.
-My pets. Yesterday, I went home to sleep and see my family. I fell asleep on the couch and Ringo curled up at my feet and kept me warm :)
-Sports. Ok so maybe thats a weird thing to be thankful for, but they're a big part of my family's life. We love sports, basically football and baseball. A "normal" summer for me is being at the baseball field at least 3 times a week. We plan our vacations around baseball. It's great.
-Food. Clothes. Shelter. I definitely don't show how much I appreciate these things. In reality, I don't deserve them but I have them and I am so thankful.
There is so much more but if I mentioned everything I would be writing for forever.
Happy Thanksgiving
:)
Love, ash
No comments:
Post a Comment